INFORMATION NOTE CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, PURSUANT TO ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE (D.LGS.) 196/03 - DATA PROTECTION ACT.
By completing and submitting this form, you consent to the processing of your personal data provided for the purposes and in the limits indicated in the information note below, pursuant to and by effect of Article 13 of D.Lgs. 196/03.
- Please note that, pursuant to Article13 of D.Lgs. 196/03, the personal data you provide under your own responsibility by sending, or submitting this form, voluntarily and non-mandatorily, shall be processed by M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl for the sole purpose of providing the services you have requested.
- You are solely responsible for the truthfulness of the data you provide, and if the data provided to us refers to a minor, registration must be supervised by an adult.
- We also inform you that if you do not provide your consent to the processing of the data you provide, we will not be able to give you access to the service you have requested.
- The personal data you provide will be processed by our specifically appointed staff, using manual and computerised tools and in any case with methods that guarantee the safety and confidentiality of such data.
- The processed personal data may be disclosed to third parties where so required concerning requests from legal authorities or to fulfil tax or administrative requirements.
- The data will not in any case be disclosed but notified to third parties who have the authority, faculty and can provide the guarantees required in the aforementioned D.Lgs. 196/03.
- The personal data may also be notified to third parties in the supply chain of M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl where so required to perform the requested services.
- The Data Controller is M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl, via Bologna 175, San Giovanni in Persiceto (BO). The Data Manager is the privacy manager of M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl. Where required, M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl may in any case appoint external data processing managers.
- The data is processed and stored at the registered offices of M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl in San Giovanni in Persiceto (BO), via Bologna 175.
- The aforementioned D.Lgs. 196/03, by virtue of the provisions of Article 7 in any case grants you the possibility of exercising specific rights, including the faculty to request, free of charge, the updating, correction, integration and deletion of data processed by M.T. Motori Elettrici Srl, simply by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of subscription with consent to newsletters, mailing lists, sms lists, you may cancel your subscription in the methods indicated at the time of registration to the service.